I wanna start a new series where I feature chefs, bloggers, business people doing great things with food in Africa. Also people around the world creating and curating cuisine inspired by the continent. This series will be simply called #WEAfeaturefridays. So Im starting off with myself to get things going. For those of you that know me, know that besides being passionate about food I seem to always have a gazillion other projects happening. But 2018 has been the year I have learned to streamline, delegate and better manage my time and resources. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ So, if y'all know of anyone I should feature please drop a comment below with handles. Thank you!!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ #weeatafrican Join the movement!!!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ #fancyfoodshow #eattheworld #foodiegram #bestfoodfeed #dceats #sffoodie #nycrestaurants #Chicagofood #africanfood #africanfoodyummy #africanfoods #africanfoodblogger #africanfoodie #africanfoodlover #africanfoodnetwork #africanfoodmarket #africanfoodadventures #africanfoodbloggers #africanfoodrecipes #africanfoodies

13:22


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2NzSglI

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow by Email

SUBSCRIBE