It’s a #kelewele typa Monday. It’s cold outside and rainy... this ain’t the kinda #summer I was expecting... anyway to offset the gloomy weather here in #chicago I made me some kelewele. First time I had them cuties was at a #ghanaian #bukka in #newyork . Best believe I learned that #recipe real quick. Kelewele is simply spiced #plantain and most recipes have #ginger #pepper. it’s been on my goto list ever since. It’s great for #vegans #vegetarian and #paleo friendly. Well that’s a little slice of #culture #Ghana and #Africa for ya Monday. And if you wanna go full in and taste it, find me this weekend at bassline in Chicago at the #afrokaroake event. #weeatafrican y’all! Join the movement 😀

11:22


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2HIUNqo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow by Email

SUBSCRIBE